· To overcome head gasket failures that can occur in 6.4 Powerstroke diesel engines employed in truck and RV applications, industry leader ARP has introduced extra heavy-duty head studs for the popular Ford Powerstroke .
· These ARP studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures.
· The studs are manufactured in ARP's Santa Paula, CA plant from proprietary ARP 2000 material, with threads rolled after heat-treat to provide optimum fatigue strength.
· They are centerless ground to assure perfect concentricity
· The ends of the studs are broached to facilitate easy installation. This feature also enables the cylinder head to be removed in tight quarters.
· Also included in each kit are heat-treated, chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts and parallel-ground washers. They are black oxide finished for extreme durability.
Included are a set of RCD Platinum Racing Head Gaskets.
-Multi layer steel head gasket is manufactured to the exact specs are the Ford Factory gaskets, at half the cost, due to not having to purchase the factory head bolts
6.4 POWERSTROKE ARP HEADSTUDS & HEAD GASKETS
- Product Code: RCD-6.4 INT/ARP
- Availability: In Stock